C# .NET (Dot Net) Course Live Project Training Program in Pandharpur
SNITS offering practical based training on C# .Net for graduates as well as appearing BCA, BS- IT, BSC-CS, MCA, and all technology lovers. The Microsoft .NET (Dot Net) Framework is the most demandable and the core of innovative technologies also it shapes the establishment of the set of servers, applications, and web-based services. When we come to career and job opportunities, .Net found to be the most popular development framework tool utilized in all IT companies. This is the reason that .NET allows us to build all types of web applications. Our experts in .NET always guide you to the build .Net project by own.
Why to Join C# .Net Course at SNITS?
SNITS is one of the top best institutes in Pandharpur for internship in C# .Net as, we provide project based industry level training with certification after successful completion of training. We have .Net (Dot Net) experts who guide you complete C# .Net from basic to pro. To develop desktop application most of companies use Microsoft C# (C-sharp) language with .Net Framework. Usually Windows 8/10 applications require a .NET framework to function.
- Highly Practical Oriented Training
- 4+ Years of Experienced Corporate Trainers
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Resume Preparation, Mock Interviews and JOB Placement Assistance
- Guidance and Support After The Course
Who can Apply?
- All branch graduates students or undergraduate students who want to become professional in .NET programming.
- A student who want's to learn .NET and have good knowledge of C++ or Object Oriented Programming.
- Any who wants to learn a new skill or improve skill for there career.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- General knowledge of what are programming languages.
C#.NET training teaches non-experienced people how to create the Solutions/Applications using C#.NET. C#.NET is Microsoft’s entry into the world of managed programming. Using a syntax that is deliberately from Java, C++ and C, C#.NET achieves a natural trade-off of terseness and clarity, enabling programmers to express concepts in a clear.
- Module 1: Introducing the Building Blocks of the .NET Platform (the CLR, CTS, and CLS)
- Module 2: An Overview of .NET Assemblies
- Module 3: IDE for C# Applications
- Module 4: Programming with C#
Module 5: Object Oriented Concepts (Basic)
- Classes & objects
- Abstract & override methods
- Creating and using your own classes l Data members and member methods l Instantiate an object
- This keyword
- Properties – Read Only Write Only…
- Build process using windows class library l Generate classes for other clients
- How to use classes as part of project
Module 6: Object Oriented Concepts (Advanced)
- Accessibility levels, specifiers
- Method overloading
- Class (static) variables & methods
- Object destruction
- ‘ref’ and ‘out’ parameters
- Constant values
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- The root of all classes
- Creating derived classes
- Method overriding and hiding
- Polymorphism and virtual functions
- Casting objects
- Abstract classes
- Sealed classes
- Static classes
- Module 7: ADO.Net concepts
What will you are going to Learn?
Understand the fundamentals of the .NET Programming Language
Make yourself more marketable for entry level programming positions
Create your first .NET Application
Learn one of the most popular, widely used languages in the world
Understand variables and the different data types
Apply for real-time programming positions
Understand the core language that most modern languages are based on
Learn how to write high-quality code