Internet of Things (IoT) Training
SNITS is a well known IT training institution, Now offeing IoT course in Pandharpur through our industrial experts. The internet of things (IoT) is a computing theory that explains the concept of day-to-day physical things being attached to the internet and also having the ability to discover themselves to further devices. The term is strongly identified with RFID as the technique of communication, even though it also can include other detector technologies, wireless technologies or QR codes.
Why SNITS for IOT Training?
IOT Training allows you to develop the skills you need to have to get your ideal IOT job. Learn one of today’s most widely used IOT Training in Pandharpur from our high-tech professionals, as well as gain knowledge from the scratch .SNITS delivers unique IOT training programs for individuals and accomplish the demands of IOT corporate training. We have been known as one of the leading corporate Training Institute in Pandharpur.
If you would like to learn Internet of Things (IOT) then SNITS is the most suitable place available for you in Pandharpur. Our experienced teaching staff will train you on the essentials and advance idea of Internet of Things.
Who can Apply?
- All branch graduates students or undergraduate students who want to become professional in C programming.
- All stream students eg. 11th, 12th, Engineering, BCA, BSc, BBA, Bcom, BA.
- Any who wants to learn a new skill or improve skill for there career.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- General knowledge of what are programming languages.
Internet of Things (IoT) Modules
IoT is a significant technological innovation through which we are able to deliver numerous valuable internet applications . Essentially , IoT is a network where all of the physical objects are linked to the online world via network gadgets as well as routers.
Module 1: Introduction to IoT
-      Latest trend in technologies
-      Study of wireless technologies
-      IoT basics & history
Module 2: Electronics Hardware
-     Component & peripherals basic
-     Microcontroller basic
Module 3: IoT Modules & Microcontrollers
-     Introduction to microcontroller
-     Microcontroller vs Microprocessor
-     IoT board selection
-     Software tools & driver installations
Module 4: Connectivity
-     IoT board interfacing with PC/Laptop
-     Serial communication
-     Understanding breadboard
-     Booting IoT module
Module 5: Microcontrollers Basics With Arduino Programming
-     Working with provided hardware kit components & study
-     Breadboard connections
-     Study of Arduino IDE
-     Library integration through Github
Module 6: Peripherals & ComponentsInterfacing With Iot Module
-     LED interface with chaser circuit
-     RGB LED interface
-     Buzzer interface
-     Push button interface
-     UART serial communication (Two-way)
-     Sensor interface
Module 7: Introduction To WWW & Technologies
-     WWW (World Wide Web)
-     Client – Server architecture
-     HTTP Request & Response
-     Linux Server vs Windows Server
-     Study of Web based protocols & ports
-     GET & POST
-     Basic Website Design using Bootstrap
Module 8: Web Development
Module 9: IoT Application Interface sing Internet & Android
-     Android API interface
-     Dashboard design
-     Sensors interfacing through internet (Controlling & Monitoring)
Module 10: IoT Using Google Assistance
-     Google Assistance interface with IoT hardware
-     User voice commands over hardware
-     Control devices using Voice & Google AI
Module 11: Web Based API Integration
-     Web API dashboard setup
-     Monitors sensor information on Web Application
-     Store sensor information in Database
Module 12: Project Development
-     Project based on Controlling
-     Project based on Monitoring
-     Project based on Controlling & Monitoring
-     IEEE Paper information
-     Project presentation & competition
- Module 13: Live Project Demo
What will you are going to Learn?
Application of IoT to make robots
Make yourself more marketable for entry level programming positions
Application of IOT in different industry such as enterprises, management, medical services etc.
Learn one of the most popular, widely used languages in the world
IOT Project Development
Apply for real-time programming positions
Understand the core language that most modern languages are based on
Learn how to write high-quality code